Follow in the foot steps of history!
Jet boat the ‘Historic Mail Boat route’ just as Rogue River pioneers have done since 1895, when road access did not exist. We are one of the only ‘Mail Boats’ in the nation, and still deliver the mail to Agness daily, 32 miles upriver.
The 64 mile round-trip uses one of our larger 65 passenger vessels, and although it is capable of traveling in just inches of water, the jet boat ride is relaxed. This is great for the travelers who seek a scenic experience and aren’t interested in whitewater jet boating as on our 80 and 104 mile round-trip tours. The Pacific Coastal Estuary, abundant wildlife, pristine wilderness and mail boat history make this jet boat tour memorable for all ages.
64-Mile Departures Available Daily May 15 – October 15
May 15 – June 30………….9:30 AM
July 1 – Aug 31……………8:30 AM & 2:30 PM
Sept 1 – Oct 15……………9:30 AM
5.25 hrs (Includes 1.5hr meal stop)
3 & Under……….Free
(Cost of meal not included in boat fare)
- Lunch or Dinner stops take place in Agness, 32 miles upriver from Gold Beach, where you’ll have your choice of three lodges:
- Singing Springs
- Lucas Lodge (Lucas available June 1 – Aug 31)
- Cougar Lane
- Decision will be made at final check-in.
- Call Toll Free: 1 (800) 451-3645
- Email Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet your 64 mile pilots: