Love whitewater jet boating?
2-Mile Rapid, Shasta Coasta Rapid, Wildcat Rapid, Old Diggins Rapid, Fosters Rapid and Watson Creek Rapid are the rapids of the 80 mile ‘Whitewater Excursion’. Take in the natural surroundings as your skilled pilot, a Rogue River veteran boatman, navigates the boiling whitewater and swift currents. Occasional stops along the way will allow for picturesque photo opportunities, wildlife viewing and unscripted narration weaving tales of history, facts and tall tales from growing up on the Rogue River.
Experience whitewater jet boating and rugged scenery on the Rogue River. Upstream travel will take you as far as Watson Creek Rapid designating the beginning of the limited entry ‘Wild’ Section. Thought you were done? Not a chance, down stream will be just as exhilarating.
80-Mile Departures Available Daily June 15 – September 15
June 15 – June 30…….12:00pm
July 1 – Aug 31……….8:15am, 12:00pm & 2:15pm
Sept 1 – Sept 15………12:00pm
5.5 hrs (Includes 15 minute rest break & 1.5hr meal stop)
3 & Under……….Free
(Cost of meal not included in boat fare)
- Lunch or Dinner stops take place in Agness, 32 miles upriver from Gold Beach, where you’ll have your choice of three lodges:
– Singing Springs
– Lucas Lodge
– Cougar Lane
- Decision will be made at final check-in.
- Lunch location on NOON departures is predetermined
- Call Toll Free: 1 (800) 451-3645
- Email Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet your 80 mile pilots: